OUR OWN PRODUCTS
Cablegroup AB manufactures HEXI, a CE-labeled 6-circuit multi-cable system for stage lighting.
The multi-cable system is built with 24 pole “Harting” contacts that the Riksteatern has made a standard in the main theater scene, or Socapex contacts like touring rock shows and events around the world. Each circuit is approved for a maximum load of 400/230 V. 13 Amp.
We work with Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD to easily present suggestions with both pictures and drawings on custom boxes for customers.
All boxes are made of 3 mm aluminum, unless otherwise stated. By default, painted in black powder coating (structure), but can be ordered in any color.
The parts of a system may consist of the following:
• Whips consisting of 6 pcs. rubber cables with a plug that connects to the dimmer’s schuko socket, the other end is a 24 pole. Harting Contact, or a Socapex.
Multi-cables in all lengths.
• Output boxes with 6 pcs. grounded outlet (schuko).
• 6-stroke drawers. earthed outlet (schuko), which is advantageously fitted with a hook mount on top of a tube.
• Wall mounting brackets with 6 pcs. grounded outlet (schuko) and / or 1 pc. Harting or Socapex contact.
• Here we present the entire HEXI range with sales price (excluding VAT and shipping) and in some cases drawing.
Would you rather have our pdf catalog please send a mail.